Sherkin North Shore provides a unique and rich island experience.
- €65 per Adult B and B per night in our En Suite Rooms
- €30 for Young People 12 years old and younger.
- 110E per night for Family Bell Tent
- 80E per night for a Couple’s Bell Tent
- €12.50 Surcharge for one night stay only.
- Please get in contact for longer stays and group bookings.
- Camping – €12.5 per night per adult, €7 euro per person 12 years old and under.
- Glamping – we are currently developing our Glamping Facilities, if interested please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update on its availability
- Cancellation Policy 48 hours full refund
We promise you a unique island experience for your summer 2021 staycation in beautiful West Cork. Overlooking Roaringwater Bay a Special Area of Conservation, wake up to stunning views, island atmosphere, incredible nature and wildlife, family friendly beaches and secluded beauty spots,
Swim on one of Sherkin’s pristine sandy beaches, learn to sail in one of Baltimore’s sailing school’s, explore the rugged coastline of the island, sit back and watch the sunset over Mizen Head and stroll along the quiet hedgreow’s of Serkin on the way to hear some live music at the Jolly Roger. You will not leave Sherkin North Shore without feeling the desire to return.